March 29, 2014

Another case of Plagiarism


From Show No Mercy

"Sophie, I'm not kissing you tonight but believe me when I tell you, I've never wanted to kiss a girl more. So stop thinking I'm not attracted to you because you have no idea just how much I am. you can hold my hand, you can run your fingers through my hair, you can straddle me while I feed you spaghetti, but you are not getting kissed tonight. And probably not when I come back, either. I need this. I need to know for sure that you're feeling every single thing that I'm feeling the moment my lips touch yours. Because I want your first kiss to be the best first kiss in the history of first kisses."

From Hopeless by Colleen Hoover 

"Sky, I'm not kissing you tonight but believe me when I tell you, I've never wanted to kiss a girl more. So stop thinking I'm not attracted to you because you have no idea just how much I am. You can hold my hand, you can run your fingers through my hair, you can straddle me while I feed you spaghetti, but you are not getting kissed tonight. And probably not tomorrow, either. I need this. I need to know for sure that you're feeling every single thing that I'm feeling the moment my lips touch yours. Because I want your first kiss to be the best first kiss in the history of first kisses.”

Also. From Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

"Okay. Would you rather I looked like Hugh Jackman or George Clooney?” 
“Johnny Depp,” she says. 
She answers a little too fast for my comfort. “What the hell, Lake? You’re supposed to say Will! You’re supposed to say you want me to look like me!” 
“But you weren't one of the options,” she says. 
“Neither was Johnny Depp!” 

And this book..

"Okay. Would you rather I looked like Leonardo Dicaprio or Justin Timberlake" 
"Ryan Gosling,"  she says. 
She answers a little too fast for my comfort. "What the hell, Sophie? You're supposed to say Mitchell! You're supposed to say you want me to look like me!"
"But you weren't one of the options," she says. 
"Neither was Ryan Gosling!" 

I did find it hilarious that I picked this up directly from Colleen's Facebook page where she tagged the author in the post.  Her fandom is about to bombard that author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment