May 3, 2014

Not a Review of Rome by Jay Crownover.

So, I don't really have anything of major importance to say about Rome.  I didn't really love it, but I didn't hate it either.  It was just one of those books that was relatively entertaining while I was reading it, but it really won't stick with me now that I am done with it either.  The best thing that I can say is that we got to see more of Rule (Shaw too, but whatever) in it. One can never have too much of the tattooed and pierced wonder that is Rule in their lives.  It was, however, a huge improvement of the clusterfuck that was the "metal god" in purple skinny jeans, also known as Jet.  My brain still hurts from that one.  Anyhoo.  Rome. Good, but no Rule.


I will say that the set up for Nash and Saint's story seems like it could be one that I really dig though.  We'll see though I guess.  In the meantime it will be worth it just to see more Rule (sigh).

3 out of 5 Stars.

Link to Purchase  http://amzn.com/Rome

Side note.  Are tattoos while pregnant something that is acceptable in Denver?  That bugged the hell out of me.  My tattoo artist is a friend, but hell would freeze over before she would be willing to tattoo me while pregnant or breastfeeding...

No comments:

Post a Comment