April 14, 2014

Review (ish)






So, we are heading to Florida to house hunt tomorrow and I have a ridiculous amount of crap to still do. Also, somehow during all of that I still have to find the time to study for another test.  I, at least, managed to finish reading this instead of paying attention during the two hour sad excuse for a meeting, in room that was so hot we might as well been sitting in a million degree sauna while surrounded by a bunch of sweaty Navy guys who stepped directly off the boat, the same guys who apparently all decided to spray on more cologne--as if that would help anything at all. It's been a long day.  

Anyway, in lieu of a review that I'm really not down for writing right now as I still have hours of laundry and studying to look forward too.  

First Grave on the Right. 






Fin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment