April 27, 2015

Review: Me Before You


Me Before You
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I don't know why I do stuff like this to myself. How do you rate a book that the only emotion that you are capable to feeling is when am I ever going to stop crying. All of those people who call me emotionless can go stuff it while I go wallow in my pit of despair.

Maybe I'll write an actual review one day, when I can process something other than how much I really wish I didn't have a final tomorrow so I could throw myself headfirst into a bottle of tequila like I want too. Until then, It was devastatingly good about a controversial subject matter that more people should be willing to openly talk about. My personally having two family members that are in situations such as Will's made this hit me even harder than I expected. Which is more selfish.. wanting to force life even if they don't want it or wanting to die even if your loved ones will lose you. I can't answer that, but I know that I'll think about it even more after reading this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment