July 14, 2014

Review: Just One Night, Part 6


Just One Night, Part 6
Just One Night, Part 6 by Elle Casey

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*This 'tis be a review for the completed serial. I'm too lazy to review them all separately. 3.5 stars for it as a whole.


I don't know why, but I have been on a huge serial kick lately. Even though I hate them, as a general rule. They make me feel like I'm being productive in my whole reading obsession, I guess. I still kind of wish they would disappear though.

So. Just One Night Parts 1-6. Hilarious. Seriously, I was dying laughing. That could also be from the fact that I was delirious with exhaustion, but can't sleep though. I'm going with the being funny as hell though. It was chock full of quirky ridiculousness, which is my cup of tea.

On the downside of that, beyond said quirky ridiculousness, there wasn't much else. I skimmed over bits of pieces of it because outside of the humor, I wasn't impressed with chunks of the storyline. Which, again, seems to be my biggest issue with serials. They just never seem to be enough to fully connect me with the characters.

But for a serial, Just One Night is one of the better ones that I have read which really is a glowing compliment from me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment