July 14, 2014

Review: The Seduction 4


The Seduction 4
The Seduction 4 by Roxy Sloane

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Well that ending was kind of a letdown. And after all of that build up. Vaughn would not approve.


Okay, so it wasn't that bad. It was good, but in comparison to the rest of the books, I was left feeling a little...unsatisfied. Spoiler alert, yo. No real bad guy caves that easy. Dude was supposed to be some kind of mastermind and he blabs? Nope. Killed my buzz. I don't dig things wrapped up with a pretty bow. Maybe that's just me though. Anyhoo. Overall, this was a great serial, with the exception of this one. Three stars for the serial as a whole.


Side note. Am I the only one who really, really wanted to find out Vaughn's first name?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment