March 29, 2015

Review: The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire


The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire
The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire by Molly Harper

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This wasn't my favorite book, but Gigi is still one of my favorite female character in this and the Jane Jameson series. I love how incredibly sarcastic she is and the relationship that she has with Iris. I wasn't a fan of Gigi and Nik's relationship though. Unlike the rest of Molly's books, their relationship just didn't really seem as fleshed out. I could blame it on the fact that they only had one book, but I had a better understanding of Miranda and Collin's relationship and they only had a novella. The connection was just missing between the two of them.

It may not have been as good as her other books, but it was still incredibly entertaining. Especially when you need something that is easy to read and won't fail to make you laugh.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment